Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. You can read more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.acebit.com/
if you want to read more on Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Password Depot 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PasswordDepot.exe is the Password Depot 8's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 15.01 MB (15743480 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 8 is composed of the following executables which take 24.52 MB (25710144
bytes) on disk:
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.01 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Password Depot 8:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application offered by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Password Depot 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". The Password Depot 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Password Depot 8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-30 12:30:48.270