Password Depot 8
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Password Depot 8 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AceBIT GmbH. Click on http://www.acebit.com/
to get more data about Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. Password Depot 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Password Depot 8 is "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 15.00 MB (15732728 bytes) on disk and is labeled PasswordDepot.exe.
The executables below are part of Password Depot 8. They take an average of 16.13 MB (16915376
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.5
of Password Depot 8. You can find below a few links to other Password Depot 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 8 application will be found very quickly. After you select Password Depot 8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The software company is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-01 00:48:45.290