Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. Take a look here
for more details on AceBIT GmbH. Please open http://www.acebit.com/
if you want to read more on Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's web page. Password Depot 8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Password Depot 8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PasswordDepot.exe and occupies 15.01 MB (15741944 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Password Depot 8. They take 21.94 MB (23010208
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.01 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.3
of Password Depot 8. For other Password Depot 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by AceBIT GmbH. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Password Depot 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Password Depot 8 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Password Depot 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 02:10:34.627