Password Depot 8
This page is about Password Depot 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. You can find out more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.acebit.com/
to get more data about Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. Password Depot 8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Password Depot 8. PasswordDepot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 15.19 MB (15931992 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.23 MB (28548656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fpdMessagingHost.exe (2.53 MB)
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.19 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.2.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Password Depot 8:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Password Depot 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\سروش\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\سروش\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pwdepot.cfg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is an application released by AceBIT GmbH. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Password Depot 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". The Password Depot 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Password Depot 8 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:50:13.737