Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your computerAceBIT GmbH
. More info about AceBIT GmbH can be seen here
. Please open http://www.acebit.com/
if you want to read more on Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. Usually the Password Depot 8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Depot 8. The application's main executable file is labeled PasswordDepot.exe and occupies 15.20 MB (15937008 bytes).
The executables below are part of Password Depot 8. They take an average of 24.71 MB (25905176
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.20 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1.5
of Password Depot 8. You can find below info on other versions of Password Depot 8:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by AceBIT GmbH. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Password Depot 8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-21 13:00:33.023