Password Depot 8
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. Further information on AceBIT GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.acebit.com/
if you want to read more on Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Password Depot 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called PasswordDepot.exe and occupies 15.20 MB (15940728 bytes).
Password Depot 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.70 MB (25904696
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.20 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.1.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Password Depot 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Password Depot 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 8 program will be found very quickly. When you click Password Depot 8 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 11:21:28.460