Password Depot 8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Password Depot 8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AceBIT GmbH. Click on http://www.acebit.com/
to get more data about Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Depot 8. The application's main executable file is labeled PasswordDepot.exe and it has a size of 15.20 MB (15933936 bytes).
Password Depot 8 is comprised of the following executables which take 24.70 MB (25902096
bytes) on disk:
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.20 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.1.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Password Depot 8:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application offered by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Password Depot 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Depot 8 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 10:05:51.630