Password Depot 8
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Password Depot 8 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your computerAceBIT GmbH
. More information on AceBIT GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.acebit.com/
if you want to read more on Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Password Depot 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. Password Depot 8's main file takes around 15.01 MB (15740408 bytes) and its name is PasswordDepot.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Password Depot 8. They occupy 24.52 MB (25707064
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.01 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.1.1
alone. For more Password Depot 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Password Depot 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". The Password Depot 8 app will be found automatically. When you click Password Depot 8 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-03 14:39:34.110