Password Depot 8
This page is about Password Depot 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. You can find out more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Password Depot 8 at http://www.acebit.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Password Depot 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PasswordDepot.exe and occupies 6.70 MB (7029248 bytes).
Password Depot 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.74 MB (19646008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fpdMessagingHost.exe (2.53 MB)
- PasswordDepot.exe (6.70 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Password Depot 8 version 8.2.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Password Depot 8 releases:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Password Depot 8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Password Depot 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:07:47.460