Password Depot 8
You can find below details on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your computerAceBIT GmbH
. More data about AceBIT GmbH can be read here
. You can read more about related to Password Depot 8 at http://www.acebit.com/
. Usually the Password Depot 8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Password Depot 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. Password Depot 8's main file takes about 2.24 MB (2348152 bytes) and is called pdVirtKbd.exe.
Password Depot 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.50 MB (9963968
bytes) on disk.
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Password Depot 8 version 8.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Password Depot 8:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Password Depot 8 when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pwdepot.cfg
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Password Depot 8.2.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is a program offered by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 8 application will be found automatically. When you select Password Depot 8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 12:45:27.947