Password Depot 8
This page is about Password Depot 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. Check out here
for more information on AceBIT GmbH. Click on http://www.acebit.com/
to get more information about Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Password Depot 8's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 15.20 MB (15935984 bytes) on disk and is named PasswordDepot.exe.
The executable files below are part of Password Depot 8. They take an average of 24.70 MB (25904152
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.20 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Password Depot 8 version 8.1.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Password Depot 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is an application released by AceBIT GmbH. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Password Depot 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Password Depot 8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Password Depot 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 10:03:29.523