This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be read here
. More information about Origin can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Origin's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin's primary file takes about 3.47 MB (3638768 bytes) and is named Origin.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Origin. They take about 38.94 MB (40834472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- igoproxy.exe (29.48 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (34.99 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.98 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.14 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.22 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This page is about Origin version 22.214.171.12435
only. For more Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Origin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 12\Origin.thmx
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 12\Theme Colors\Origin.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 12\Theme Effects\Origin.eftx
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 12\Theme Fonts\Origin.xml
Origin is an application released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Origin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin program will be found automatically. When you select Origin in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:54:15.387