This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lantern for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Lantern from your PCBrave New Software Project, Inc.
. Additional info about Brave New Software Project, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the program Lantern can be seen at http://www.getlantern.org
. Lantern is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Lantern is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe. Lantern's primary file takes around 14.92 MB (15643760 bytes) and is named lantern.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lantern. They take 15.04 MB (15771991
bytes) on disk.
- lantern.exe (14.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.23 KB)
This data is about Lantern version 2.2.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lantern:
...click to view all...
Lantern is an application by Brave New Software Project, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Lantern is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lantern from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lantern or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lantern". If it exists on your system the Lantern program will be found very quickly. When you select Lantern in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lantern, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lantern:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getlantern.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lantern.
8. After uninstalling Lantern, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lantern that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lantern using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lantern supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-17 04:45:03.523