Lantern is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lantern from your computerBrave New Software Project, Inc.
. Further information on Brave New Software Project, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Lantern can be seen at http://www.getlantern.org
. Lantern is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Lantern by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. lantern.exe is the Lantern's main executable file and it occupies close to 14.89 MB (15612192 bytes) on disk.
Lantern is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.01 MB (15740423
bytes) on disk:
- lantern.exe (14.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of Lantern. Click on the links below for other Lantern versions:
...click to view all...
Lantern is an application by the software company Brave New Software Project, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Lantern is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lantern from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lantern or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lantern". If it is installed on your PC the Lantern application will be found very quickly. When you click Lantern in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lantern, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lantern:
- The software company is: http://www.getlantern.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lantern.
8. After removing Lantern, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lantern that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lantern using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lantern supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 07:18:19.277