IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. Go over here
for more details on Irfan Skiljan. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 589.64 KB (603792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 722.23 KB (739568
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (37.09 KB)
- i_view32.exe (589.64 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.50 KB)
This web page is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.38
only. For more IrfanView (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
IrfanView (remove only) is an application offered by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IrfanView (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it exists on your system the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:37:03.243