IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your PCIrfan Skiljan
. Go over here
for more details on Irfan Skiljan. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 589.64 KB (603792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 722.23 KB (739568
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (37.09 KB)
- i_view32.exe (589.64 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.50 KB)
This web page is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.38
only. For more IrfanView (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view64.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) program will be found very quickly. When you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:37:03.243