IrfanView (remove only)
This info is about IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. More information on Irfan Skiljan can be found here
. IrfanView (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove IrfanView (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled i_view32.exe and it has a size of 494.00 KB (505856 bytes).
IrfanView (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 752.50 KB (770560
bytes) on disk:
- iv_uninstall.exe (29.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (494.00 KB)
- IV_Player.exe (145.00 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.28
of IrfanView (remove only). You can find below info on other versions of IrfanView (remove only):
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is a program by Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it exists on your system the IrfanView (remove only) app will be found very quickly. When you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:26:30.410