IrfanView (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. Additional info about Irfan Skiljan can be found here
. Usually the IrfanView (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IrfanView (remove only)'s main file takes about 630.96 KB (646104 bytes) and is called i_view32.exe.
IrfanView (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 757.46 KB (775640
bytes) on disk:
- iv_uninstall.exe (30.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (630.96 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (96.50 KB)
The current web page applies to IrfanView (remove only) version 4.42
only. You can find below info on other releases of IrfanView (remove only):
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe.FriendlyAppName
IrfanView (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IrfanView (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:11:09.300