IrfanView (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your PCIrfan Skiljan
. More info about Irfan Skiljan can be read here
. IrfanView (remove only) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. IrfanView (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 450.00 KB (460800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 704.00 KB (720896
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (28.50 KB)
- i_view32.exe (450.00 KB)
- IV_Player.exe (145.00 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (80.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50
of IrfanView (remove only). Click on the links below for other IrfanView (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
IrfanView (remove only) is a program marketed by Irfan Skiljan. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-18 10:33:09.843