IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. More information about Irfan Skiljan can be read here
. IrfanView (remove only) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IrfanView (remove only). The application's main executable file is labeled i_view32.exe and its approximative size is 620.93 KB (635832 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside IrfanView (remove only). They take about 892.43 KB (913848
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (30.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (620.93 KB)
- IV_Player.exe (145.00 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (96.50 KB)
The current page applies to IrfanView (remove only) version 4.40
only. You can find below a few links to other IrfanView (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is a program by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:59:13.417