IrfanView (remove only)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. Open here
for more info on Irfan Skiljan. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 572.18 KB (585912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with IrfanView (remove only). They take about 703.91 KB (720800
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (36.73 KB)
- i_view32.exe (572.18 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.00 KB)
This page is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.35
alone. Click on the links below for other IrfanView (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is a program released by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found very quickly. After you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:56:10.480