IrfanView (remove only)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your PCIrfan Skiljan
. Open here
for more info on Irfan Skiljan. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 572.18 KB (585912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with IrfanView (remove only). They take about 703.91 KB (720800
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (36.73 KB)
- i_view32.exe (572.18 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.00 KB)
This page is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.35
alone. Click on the links below for other IrfanView (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
IrfanView (remove only) is an application offered by Irfan Skiljan. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it exists on your system the IrfanView (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:56:10.480