IrfanView (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your PCIrfan Skiljan
. Additional info about Irfan Skiljan can be seen here
. Usually the IrfanView (remove only) program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IrfanView (remove only)'s main file takes around 482.50 KB (494080 bytes) and is named i_view32.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 596.00 KB (610304
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (29.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (482.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.50 KB)
This page is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.27
only. You can find below info on other application versions of IrfanView (remove only):
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
IrfanView (remove only) is a program by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IrfanView (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:10:11.723