IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. You can find out more on Irfan Skiljan or check for application updates here
. IrfanView (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. IrfanView (remove only)'s primary file takes around 519.00 KB (531456 bytes) and is named i_view32.exe.
The executables below are part of IrfanView (remove only). They occupy an average of 3.04 MB (3191136
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (130.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (519.00 KB)
- i_view64.exe (1.98 MB)
- Slideshow.exe (443.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.30
of IrfanView (remove only). You can find here a few links to other IrfanView (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
IrfanView (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it exists on your system the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found very quickly. After you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IrfanView (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:38:33.093