IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. You can read more on Irfan Skiljan or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IrfanView (remove only). The application's main executable file is named i_view32.exe and its approximative size is 533.50 KB (546304 bytes).
The following executables are contained in IrfanView (remove only). They occupy 656.00 KB (671744
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (29.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (533.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (93.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.32
of IrfanView (remove only). You can find here a few links to other IrfanView (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
IrfanView (remove only) is an application offered by Irfan Skiljan. Some people decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IrfanView (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". The IrfanView (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:40:51.437