IrfanView (remove only)
You can find below details on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computerIrfan Skiljan
. Check out here
for more details on Irfan Skiljan. IrfanView (remove only) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named i_view32.exe and its approximative size is 579.59 KB (593504 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in IrfanView (remove only). They take 856.69 KB (877248
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (37.09 KB)
- i_view32.exe (579.59 KB)
- IV_Player.exe (145.00 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.36
of IrfanView (remove only). For other IrfanView (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\UserName\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\UserName\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe.FriendlyAppName
IrfanView (remove only) is a program released by Irfan Skiljan. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". The IrfanView (remove only) app will be found very quickly. After you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:48:33.630