IrfanView (remove only)
You can find below details on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. You can read more on Irfan Skiljan or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named i_view32.exe and it has a size of 628.09 KB (643168 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 754.59 KB (772704
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (30.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (628.09 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (96.50 KB)
The current page applies to IrfanView (remove only) version 4.41
only. For more IrfanView (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is an application released by Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". The IrfanView (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, we are not saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:42:32.293