IrfanView (remove only)
This page is about IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. Open here
for more information on Irfan Skiljan. IrfanView (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. IrfanView (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called i_view32.exe and occupies 470.50 KB (481792 bytes).
IrfanView (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 584.00 KB (598016
bytes) on disk:
- iv_uninstall.exe (29.00 KB)
- i_view32.exe (470.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.50 KB)
The current page applies to IrfanView (remove only) version 4.53
only. Click on the links below for other IrfanView (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
IrfanView (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IrfanView (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IrfanView (remove only).
8. After removing IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-24 16:47:07.920