IrfanView (remove only)
IrfanView (remove only) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. More info about Irfan Skiljan can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Archivos de programa\IrfanView\i_view32.exe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for IrfanView (remove only) is C:\Archivos de programa\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. IrfanView (remove only)'s primary file takes around 584.14 KB (598160 bytes) and is named i_view32.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in IrfanView (remove only). They occupy 716.80 KB (734008
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (37.16 KB)
- i_view32.exe (584.14 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (95.50 KB)
This data is about IrfanView (remove only) version 4.37
only. You can find below info on other application versions of IrfanView (remove only):
...click to view all...
IrfanView (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
IrfanView (remove only) is an application released by Irfan Skiljan. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IrfanView (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, nor are we saying that IrfanView (remove only) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:49:04.463