CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More information about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0806.0104.31
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:06:54.617