CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Turkish. They take 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2008.0328.2321.39969
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 04:13:42.433