CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. More information about the software CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCC Help Turkish's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0521.2234.38731
of CCC Help Turkish. For other CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:50:10.070