CCC Help Turkish
This page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it occupies about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0202.1922.34565
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:21:38.227