CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0811.2121.36462
of CCC Help Turkish. For more CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by ATI. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:05:21.957