CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. CCC Help Turkish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They take about 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0201.2245.40820
of CCC Help Turkish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by ATI. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:26:04.173