CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2010.1125.2141.38865
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:26:51.373