CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0209.0015.306
of CCC Help Turkish. For more CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:11:20.690