CCC Help Turkish
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. For other CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:45:21.840