CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about the app CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CCC Help Turkish's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4321792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0525.0012.41646
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-26 18:08:42.680