CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info about CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Turkish's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2009.0702.1238.20840
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:10.660