CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is called CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which take 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0310.1823.32984
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:31:33.100