CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. CCC Help Turkish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Turkish version 2009.0929.2221.38284
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.520