CCC Help Turkish
This info is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about related to CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Turkish. They occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Turkish version 2010.0412.1408.23514
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:08:39.193