CCC Help Turkish
This page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. More info about the program CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:16:49.163