CCC Help Turkish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's main executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Turkish version 2010.1021.0530.7998
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:18:18.277