CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the app CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0306.2141.38657
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by ATI. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:25:14.417