CCC Help Korean
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Korean is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2013.1231.0313.5692
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:36:04.927