BWMeter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on BWMeter on DeskSoft's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BWMeter. BWMeter.exe is the BWMeter's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.23 MB (1290752 bytes) on disk.
BWMeter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.90 MB (1994906
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.23 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (61.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- KeyGen.exe (73.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (235.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.1
of BWMeter. You can find below info on other releases of BWMeter:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove BWMeter from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BWMeter:
The files below remain on your disk by BWMeter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\G01EBH1M\bwmeter.soft32.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\TIDEYX1S\bwmeter.softonic.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Azureus\torrents\BWMeter 6.3.0.torrent
BWMeter is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BWMeter or simply click the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter program will be found automatically. When you select BWMeter in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:03:21.380