This page contains thorough information on how to remove BWMeter for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your systemDeskSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. More details about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the BWMeter program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter directory, depending on the user's option during install. BWMeter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. BWMeter.exe is the BWMeter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.61 MB (1685696 bytes) on disk.
BWMeter contains of the executables below. They take 2.16 MB (2267995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.61 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (123.50 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (95.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.15 KB)
The current web page applies to BWMeter version 6.10.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other BWMeter versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BWMeter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\DeskSoft\BWMeter
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\DeskSoft\BWMeter\Ping.log
- C:\Program Files\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
BWMeter is an application offered by DeskSoft. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BWMeter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BWMeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "BWMeter". If it exists on your system the BWMeter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BWMeter in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BWMeter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 11:36:34.087