BWMeter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your systemDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on BWMeter on DeskSoft's page. BWMeter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BWMeter. BWMeter's main file takes around 1.70 MB (1781440 bytes) and its name is BWMeter.exe.
The executable files below are part of BWMeter. They take about 2.16 MB (2267994
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.70 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (123.50 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.65 KB)
The current web page applies to BWMeter version 7.0.0
alone. For other BWMeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is an application marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BWMeter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BWMeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "BWMeter". If it is installed on your PC the BWMeter app will be found very quickly. After you select BWMeter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BWMeter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:59:29.160