BWMeter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BWMeter from your computerDeskSoft
. Check out here
for more details on DeskSoft. More details about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. BWMeter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. BWMeter's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1798112 bytes) and its name is BWMeter.exe.
BWMeter contains of the executables below. They take 2.18 MB (2286202
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.71 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (122.50 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7.0
of BWMeter. You can find below a few links to other BWMeter releases:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BWMeter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BWMeter or simply click the Search field and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter app will be found very quickly. After you click BWMeter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BWMeter.
8. After uninstalling BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 14:37:32.717