BWMeter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. Go over here
for more info on DeskSoft. More information about the software BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BWMeter is C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BWMeter.exe and it has a size of 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes).
The following executables are contained in BWMeter. They occupy 1.62 MB (1694362
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.24 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (63.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6.0
of BWMeter. For more BWMeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is a program offered by DeskSoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BWMeter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BWMeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". If it exists on your system the BWMeter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BWMeter in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BWMeter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 04:49:18.267