BWMeter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. Go over here
for more info on DeskSoft. More information about the software BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BWMeter is C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BWMeter.exe and it has a size of 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes).
The following executables are contained in BWMeter. They occupy 1.62 MB (1694362
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.24 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (63.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6.0
of BWMeter. For more BWMeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is a program offered by DeskSoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BWMeter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BWMeter or simply click the Search field and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter app will be found very quickly. When you click BWMeter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BWMeter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 04:49:18.267